[pct-l] Ride to Campo

It will be my pleasure again this year to host hikers in San Diego and =
help them get a good start.  I can meet hikers at the airport, Amtrak =
and bus stations, and help with all kinds of Trailhead logistics.  =
Grocery store and post office runs are pretty routine. Sometimes we get =
out to REI or A-16.  Hikers usually spend a night or two at my house, =
and then we make a Trailhead run, often at 4:00am for a first light =
start.  I started in 1999 hosting 15 hikers in 9 groups.  Last year it =
was 33 hikers in 17 groups. I am one of the unofficial organizers of =
ADZPCTKO, so I will be unavailable April 27-28. =20

If you are looking for transporation from San Diego to the Trailhead, =
send me an email with your arrival information and I will make every =
effort to accomodate everybody.  I have a supply of white gas and =
alcohol, but if you need a particular fuel cannister, please let me know =
in your initial message.  Please include your airline and flight numbers =
so I can coordinate pickups at the airport. =20

I have previously seen messages from Yogihicker, Marjorie, Pink Hotel, =
Bill Irey, Kim Owen, ESP, Shoemaker, Jenny Watkins, @Home and Hape Jo.  =
Since all my email has been lost twice in the switch from Cox at Home to =
Cox dot Net, I have no record other than the names.  Please retransmit =
with as much arrival information as you have and I will reply to all now =
that my email is reliable.  I regret the inconvenience. =20

Hike on !!  Bob Riess at the Trailhead in San Diego

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---