[pct-l] Re: Camp HL250 ice axe

This is repeating info on this list before, but my
Cassin Ghost axe weighs in at 8.9 ounces (252 grams)
and is a much more usable length of 60 cm. It is a
great ice axe for the weight.  I bought mine in
Seattle at Pro Mountain Sports, but I have seems them
elsewehere on the web.

http://www.promountainsports.com/ice-axes.shtml