[pct-l] PCT in the Winter!!

I spent the weekend backcountry skiing in 8" of new powder near the CDT in
Northern Colorado. Beautiful day but a little cool and windy above treeline.
Above ~11,500 feet the snow was hard packed  and wind-sculpted, temperature
was 10F, the wind was gusting at 20-30 mph, and I was feeling pretty
comfortable until it dawned on me that in just 6 weeks I would be hiking in
temperatures that could be 100F higher. Any tips for rapid acclimatization?

Don Davidson