[pct-l] Back in the Saddle

My sincere apologies for troubling the whole membership with this.  I =
have dropped my old ISP (Prodigy) and signed up with Cox.  The switch =
was not smooth.  After 3 changes of identity, I am finally able to send =
and receive email, but my old address book and all messages prior to =
today have been lost. =20

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but if you have tried to email me =
since January 1, and you still need a reply, please retansmit your =
message to my new email address.  I am now able to reply.  During the =
switchover, I replied to a couple of dozen messages, but my replies seem =
to have been pumped into the ether. =20

Sorry to bother you all. =20
Bob Riess at the Trailhead in San Diego

multipart/alternative