[pct-l] What they're saying at the Southern Border

February 18, 2002 // from Greg Jewers:

"I'll never hike this trail; although it would be a killer; done most of the AT"

When in Sierra City on Highway 49 on the Tahoe National Forest go to the Buckhorn Saloon and ask for 'Ranger Bob.'  He'll set you up overnite and feed you a 'killer' breakfast.  Tell him 'The Bitch' sent ya, and
February 9, 2002 // from Eric 'The Sasquche' Ware
"I've hiked thePCT Southern and Northern California on day hikes.  Always wanted to start at the beginning.  Today I did.  God granting, I'll do the entire trail.  Wish me Luck."

+++++++++The Teutonic Knight+++++++++

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---