[pct-l] Kennedy Meadow Resort Resupply

yo!  Kennedy Meadows ROCKS!  they raise their won cattle and if you
eat meat, order the steak or the burgers.  the fresh fish from the
Stanilaus River aren't too back either.

here is the info that you need:

    SONORA PASS & KENEDY MEADOWS:
    Kennedy Meadows Resort
    c/o: Store
    P.O. Box 4010, off Highway 108
    Sonora, CA  95370
    (Kennedy Meadows Resort charges $10.00/pkg.  Send via UPS only.
Phone ahead: 209.965.3900)

You may wanna make sure that they are still only charging $10.

As far as the other stuff...
Facilities: all of them: store, saloon, restaurant,  nice cabins with
beds and sheets and showers and hot water, etc.  I forget how much it
was last year.  they went up a bunch.  It used to be like $30/night.
I think its now like $75/night.

It won't be an easy Hitch inside KM resort, but 108 isn't too bad.
We found two rides along 108.  My wife also took a taxi from Sonora,
California (80 miles away) to meet us.  ...it wasn't cheap, though.

Hope that helps.
peace,
dude