[pct-l] Kennedy Meadow Resort Resupply

I stayed at KM *north* and had a great time.  I did have a ride waiting from
the trailhead, but it's a busy one and if you don't get a ride right away you
could always ask.

We stayed at the FS car campground, right near the resort which cost about
$12 for the site and had 5 staying there.  I'm sorry I don't know the number
or address of the KM resort or if they charge for a maildrop, but I do know
they do had showers, a bar, a restaurant and a store, in that order.  Not too
expensive either!

 Hope that helps, Sly

> I'm wondering if anyone has info on the Kennedy Meadow Resort (near Sonora
> Pass).  I'm looking for:
> 1) Mailing Address
> 2) Cost for package holding
> 3) Any special instructions
> 4) Facilities there (Store? Laundry? Showers? Cost of camping (if avail)?)
> 5) Easy hitch?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---