[pct-l] Big CA lottery

Our friend just called to remind us to buy our lottery ticket. I said that
hikers don't need lots of money. His suggestion if we win: have dinner flown
in every night. He didn't address the wilderness area issues. Winner through
hikers would then be clean , brown and not so skinny as opposed to the
standard brown, dirty emaciated hikers.

Poor saps like Mad Monte, PA Jeff and Trailmix that don't live in CA in
order to buy lottery tickets can just send their money directly to Ken!

Gotta Walk,
Marcia