[pct-l] More weird stuff

In a message dated 2/15/02 10:21:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cmkudija@earthlink.net writes:

> Once upon a time I backpacked with my flute -- but mostly took it camping at
> Joshua Tree...nobody ever told me to quit either....

We once found a guitar on the PCT just a little south of Mojave. We picked it
up and were carrying it out and discussing what we were going to do to find
the owner. Before we reached the road, the hiker (Trashman) came back looking
for the guitar. At least, he didn't have to walk all the way back to where he
had left it.

Charlie

multipart/alternative
  text/html