[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] (Guest Post) Water Treatment - Clorox
- Subject: [pct-l] (Guest Post) Water Treatment - Clorox
- From: email@example.com (Jacques LaMarre)
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:05:03 -0600 (CST)
* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Jacques LaMarre <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Please use <mailto:email@example.com> to reply to the sender.
Back in '98 I met an AT thru-hiker who used Clorox stored in an eye dropper bottle as his water treatment for the entire AT.
He used 1 - 2 drops per nalgene bottle full and shook it well.
Any feed back on use, health or other would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Frenchie98 GA -> MA