[pct-l] Etna

"Another reportedly good town stop that we bypassed
Etna in N CA."

One thing to think about if you are going to go to
Etna is that there are very very few cars on the road.
 We waited about 20 minutes for the first car to come
by and they we going in the wring direction.  About 40
minutes later Penn. Jeff flagged down a truck, again
going the wring way, and was able to talk the guy into
giving us a ride to Etna.  Once you are there it is a
fabulous stay.  There is a B&B in town where you can
get a good nights rest, shower, and a ride back to the
trail.

Tony