[pct-l] A Whole Watermelon to Manning

--- "C.Wellman" <brawny03@yahoo.com> wrote:

> <<Wonder what it would take to carry a watermelon
> from
> Stehekin to Manning Park? ;-)>>
>
> In my humble honest opinion:
>
> Total Unabated INSANITY

All the more reason to do it. Now it is a mission to
have a slice of melon at the border. :-)  Of course,
some would argue that quitting a 'good job' to be
unemployed for six months is the very definition of
insanity, too. Whadda they know. ;-)

(obviously, my morning caffeine fix has not hit
yet....)

=====