[pct-l] Mohave it is!

In a message dated 2/13/2002 8:40:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SnoLepard@TrekkingKats.com writes:

> Next question: is Kennedy Meadows ( the one at the beginning of the Sierras
> ) a suitable place to mail a box FROM? I'm thinking of using it as one of
> my drift box stops.

The fine folks at KM will forward a package for you for a small fee and are
very lax about it.  They also charge a small fee to accept packages per box,
letters for free.  It's a great transitional resupply and worth hanging
around "the deck" a day or two to meet up with others and catch the open air
movie on Wednesday Nights.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html