[pct-l] Mexico-to-Tehachapi Updates 2002 (Way Long)

In a message dated 2/6/2002 1:12:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
benschif@sonnet.com writes:

> 3) No, we didn't leave out all of the geology, biology, history or
> personal editorial content. We know you want a lean, mean,
> hikin'-machine guidebook, but we hike because we like all that other
> foo-foo stuff, too.

The foo foo was one of the best aspects of reading the guidebook during my
hike, although I could have used a glossary of geological terms.  I'm still
not sure half of what you were talking about, but had a fun time trying to
figure it out.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Sly

multipart/alternative