[pct-l] kick-off and CDT start

Hi there,
A friend of mine and I wonna start hiking the CDT this year. Before we start
hiking, we will go to the kick-off party of the PCT. Now we still have to
figure out how to get to New Mexico. That`s a bit hard, because we both live
in Switzerland. I thought I try the "easy" way first and put a letter in
these lists. Is there anybody there who has to drive through New Mexico
after the kick-off party and has still some space in the car for at least
two people?

Or another way would be the Greyhound, I guess to Deming NM.

Happy Trails

Claudia (Swiss) and Luzia