[pct-l] Bear Resistant Cannisters

Jim - if you just sleep with your food and don't use a cannister,
then you dont have to worry about capacity.  As long as you make the
bear think that you are willing to fight for the food, he will think
twice about going for your food because he will likely think that it
would be easier to get food from someone that wouldn't put up a fight
(based on the bear's experience, most people will just abandon their
food so that they bear is free to take it).

disclaimer: take this advice as opinion.  wild animals are
unpredictable. hike at your own risk.

peace,
dude