[pct-l] regarding mosquitos

Hi

I'm wondering at what stage mosquitos become an issue.

I've done the JMT, and so know what it will be like in the higher country,
but I am wondering if the Southern California sections are relatively free
of them.  I'm pretty sure that most of the trail from Kennedy Meadows on
will be infested (or is that too mild a word ?).

cheers
phil

--
Phil Preston,
Artificial Intelligence Research Group, Computer Science and Engineering