[pct-l] RE: Kinda Sick

How are you doing?>?>>>

I have been doing a repeat on the desert section from the border up to
Tahachipi area
and ahve now just checked in for email......What was the diagonis??? Thtat
is a pretty serious
situation...clearly! I am worried!!

Rich

PS-

I have not been able to receive any more email past the date of you last so
please pardon me if you explained this already... I think my server will be\
back up next week.. they are in the throws of a dot-bomb problem here
in Silicon Valley..