[pct-l] Nomad-lite tent

> How's the Nomad-lite tent for long-distance use?

I have had good luck on my AT thruhike except for the famous condensation
problem.  Kirk has addressed this in the newer versions.  The tent is now a
full double wall design.  I have heard good things about the new version.

I will be attempting to update mine to be similar to the new designs for my
PCT hike this year.

My carry weight for the Nomad Lite was about 1 pound, 3 ounces.  I did not
carry the 4 pole sections (two for the front awning support, two for the
spreader bars) or the ground cloth included with the tent.  I also found the
Moss Groundhog tent pegs worked very well.

Cheers,
twn