Fw: [pct-l] favorite boots

 We got so we could recognize the NB 803 treads early on our 2000 thru-hike.
I would definely vote for their replacement, NB 804, as the most popular
footwear. After seeing th NB 805 I wonder what will be the new favorite
footwear. The tread on the 805 is not nearly as aggressive as the earlier
models.

Ken