[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] (Guest Post) Barker Valley Answer
- Subject: [pct-l] (Guest Post) Barker Valley Answer
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Courtway)
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:39:27 -0600 (CST)
* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Steve Courtway <email@example.com>.
* Please use <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to reply to the sender.
Greetings Folks !
Couldn't resist this one.....That structure
is a weir and gauging station built in the late
1800's to divert water from the san luis rey river
to a homestead which used to be reached by the
washed out road you follow partly. That valley has quite a "feel" to it, doesn't it ???
I can't believe you asked the creator of the FREE PCT planner program for 10 bucks.......geeeeeez.