[pct-l] Ben Armstrong 2001 SB PCT

Blisterfree,

Does anyone know how to contact Ben Armstrong? I am also a vegetarian & will be thru-hiking the PCT in 2005. I would rather resupply in trail town stores  than mail food-drops to myself. I was wondering what Ben or other vegetarian hikers have found available in those same stores. I'm also courious as to what common ingredients vegetarian hikers throw together for creative trail cuisine. I am especially courious in high-fat meals aside from nuts & cheese & unhydrogenated spreads & shortenings.

singingotter NB->PCT '05

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:  http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001