[pct-l] Re: PCT side trips (WASl Start dates??)

--- David hiking PCNST in bits <pcnst@oakapple.net> >
and crampons are usually
> required.    Real crampons!

Living in Colorado, have used crampons and and an ice
axe for gen. mountaineering. I think it would be worth
it to rent the equipment for a side trip. But, again,
just an idea I am batting around. We shall see.

Hood just looks like the type of mountain you draw
when you are six years old. So symmetrical looking, so
beautiful.

=====