[pct-l] the dog issue, sorry to have brought it up

Thanks for the advice, I knew I'd start this if I asked!
We have already done the 50 miles to Sonora Pass, so that is okay.

The dog does not carry a pack- I carry his water and food and sleeping pad and booties, if needed (no I'm not ultralight).  He's already done a successful thru-hike of the AT in '99 and has summitted 35+ 14er's here at home.  I know the responsibilities of hiking with a dog long distance and I accept the challenge.  Just looking for a little help to make my trip possible.