[pct-l] PCT website

I just wanted to let folks know that the website about our 2001 PCT thru-hike
has had a major rework. Over 130 slides have been scanned and are
incorporated into the journal.  In addition, the site has been changed to be
both netscape and explorer friendly...thanks to Brawny who let me know there
was a problem.  I also crunched some data and added a 'Daily Trail Data' page
outlining some of the specifics. I even went back and reread the entire
journal and corrected all of the silly mistakes I'd made while writing
usually into the dark most evenings on the trail. The site can be found at:
http://members.aol.com/PctTrek/
or also through the PCTA website under Hiker Journals, Jerry and Dave

Best wishes to the Class of 2002,
Jerry

multipart/alternative
  text/html