[pct-l] (Guest Post) Southbound bears / Oregon section questions

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest steve courtway <scourtway@bpa-arch>.
* Please use <mailto:scourtway@bpa-arch> to reply to the sender.

I wonder how the bears get under I-10?....haha

Oregon section hiking questions:

Does the north 50 miles of Section F
fall under the "boring tree tunnel" category,
or is is a relatively fine portion to include
if you are a section hiker pressed for time ?

Finally, I searched the archives and searched
the net for a link to a water availibility
spreadsheet for California / Oregon / Washington.
Cannot find.  Does anyone know where these can be found ?

Anyone remember any serious water problems
from Section E, F, and G in Oregon ?

Thanks very much.