[pct-l] I Have Returned, Howdy

Karen, welcome back!  (pulmonary edema in the High Sierra - how awful for
you.  The High Sierra is my favorite "place" in the world - and I"ve been
fortunate that my asthma doesn't seem to be a limiting problem up there.)
But you mention the haute route in the Pyrenees - (and ok, all, I know that
France is, er, off topic) but that's one of my goals - it's where my French
roots are (mountains are in my genes!).

Again, glad you're back & working on getting back to ld hiking.
Incidentally, have you now been prescribed something like Diamox for
altitude?

Christine