[pct-l] winter weather

Hi JoAnn,

A bit off-topic, but can you tell me just a few things about
snowshoeing? Would you do that anywhere, or are certain areas OK
while others not. I'd love to go for a walk, but in a lot of areas,
without snowshoes, you just cannot get anywhere. (not in the
Netherlands where we enjoy grey skies and loads of rain but no snow,
I mean anywhere in the mountains).

Looking forward to getting out there for Christmas...
Saskia

--
Jan Heideveld & Saskia Daru