[pct-l] Ultralight Sil-Nylon Tarp / Sleep Net Combo

Brawny and I are now offering ultralight sil-nylon tarp / sleep net / =
stakes packages at Dancing Light Gear.=20

The approximate weights of the two packages offered are 12 ounces and 13 =
ounces respectively.  One package features our 5 ft. x 8 ft. tarp, and =
the other features our 5 ft. x 9 ft. tarp.  Both  include our sleep net =
and 5 of our half-ounce tent stakes. =20

If you'd like to see a photo and additional information, select the URL =
below and then look for "New Items" about half way down the page:

http://www.trailquest.net/PCTTrailQuest.html .

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net .
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"