Confused - Re: [pct-l] winter weather Just WhERE do u live??

LA???? then u said not LA?? WHere do u live?? I ask because I live in
Mi WUk Village, CA.. the outdoors! right next to a few million acres of
NF and Yosemite NF, CA.

Rich

At 01:37 PM 11/25/01 -0800, JoAnn Michael wrote:
>Vic,
>
>"Sure feel sorry for you guys (and gals) in colder areas, I went for
>beautiful, warm, sunny hikes on Monday, Wednesday and yesterday as well
>as mtn. biking on Thanksgiving morning (L.A. area). Today that storm that
>blew in from up north came earlier than forecast and I ended up hiking
>back in the rain (after spending a few hours at a hot springs) and then
>spending hours in rain caused traffic jams on the freeways."
>
>As hard as it  might be for you (and Charlie  :) to understand, I LOVE
where we live and ALL the snow we get!  And, I don't need to drive anywhere,
let alone in hours of traffic, to get to the out-of-doors.  I went
snowshoeing this a.m. for 2 miles, right from my own front door into
thousands of acres of open land right here at my 'home'.  Ain't it grand?!!   :)

>Let's here it for all of us who LIVE in the out-of-doors, in cold weather
climate (where I am at doesn't even compare with the REAL cold spots) and,
live here and not LA or SD, because we don't want to live in LA or SD!      :)