[pct-l] Re: condition beyond control

Thats why they call it addiction.

Have to get my fix every so often, so been designing
gear lofts and sleep nets for tarps.

Necessary features: not weigh over a couple grams, and
have at least 5 purposes.

It gets worse, don't it Lightingbolt, if ya don't feed
it.

And, not having too many dependencies myself, feel
more justified in fueling  my idocyncracies.

Brians water reports sent back to Aqua Dulce
(Sauffley's) were definitly copied and relied upon by
many. A great help. Thanks Brian.

to walk is human, to hike devine

Brawny

=====
A  taste of the wilderness is better than a platter of civilization. To walk in the wilderness is freedom--
http://www.trailquest.net
Please note the change of website address.  Thank you.

http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ultralightersanonymous

---where the gearly afflicted gather