[pct-l] Flyin' Brian in L.A.Times

Nice feature article on Brian's hike in the Los Angeles Times at:
http://www.latimes.com/features/lifestyle/la-112101hiker.story

I just never could catch up to him after ADZPCTKO (due to my swollen
feet I guess :-), but greatly appreciated all the helpful hints and
notes that he took the time to leave us along the way. While crossing
the Mojave he led us to a better source of water at one spot where we'd
otherwise have had to fight the bee's and every other creature within 30
miles for a dribbling from the LA aquaduct. Another place that I
appreciated his notes of advice were in a very dry section of trail just
before Kennedy Meadow's. Thanks Brian and know that your extra effort to
help other's behind you went a long way!

Dave

http://members.tripod.com/gohike