[pct-l] Blovis

U know there was a "hiker" signing PCT registers in
2001 using the name BLOVIS..   Is this the same
person?   I noticed u sign your posts using BLOVIS
instead of your "first name" BILL....  Just curious.
-Fannypack (back on the east coast trying to keep
quiet)
P.S. - u mentioned the use of exclmation points, how
about my use of quotation marks???  Yeah or nay???  I
appreciate your feedback, "BLOVIS"