[pct-l] Brian's Triple Crown Web Page

First, my apologies to you who get three copies of this.

My webserver provider, Homestead, has decided they can no longer provide free
space after November 1.  That's their business decision and I appreciate that
they have given me some warning.  However, Juno, who I use to access my
Homestead site editor, has cut the link with no warning.  As a result, I can
not make any changes on the site, no updates, not even a bulletin to tell you
all what's happening.

I expect the site to disappear after November 1.  I'm trying to gain access
to put some updated information on the site, but have not so far had any
luck.  I'm also trying to rebuild the site from scratch on another server.
It's a steep learning curve fo me.  If or when the new site is operating, I
will post a brief message to these lists.

Thank you all for visiting the site!  Your interest has exceeded all my
expectations, and has been a great motivator for Brian.  Here's the latest
update on his progress:

Saturday, October 13 - Gorham, New Hampshire.

BRIAN CROSSED MT. WASHINGTON YESTERDAY MORNING IN BALMY WEATHER, AND REACHED
GORHAM THIS MORNING.  ROUGH TRAIL AND UNCERTAIN WEATHER ARE SLOWING HIS PACE.

In the past few days Brian has been averaging about 20 miles per day, and the
outlook is for more of the same through southern Maine.  His revised schedule
through Maine looks like:

Oct. 15            Andover
Oct. 18            Stratton
Oct. 21 or 22   Monson
Oct. 26 or 27   Mt. Katahdin

The forecast calls for partly cloudy with a chance of showers over the
weekend.

He should reach Andover today but I have not heard from him.