[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] (Guest Post) cleaning down bag?
- Subject: [pct-l] (Guest Post) cleaning down bag?
- From: email@example.com (Don Chambers)
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:58:22 -0500 (CDT)
* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Don Chambers <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Please use <mailto:email@example.com> to reply to the sender.
I've got a Marmot down bag that needs to be cleaned. Marmot has not responded to 5 emails I've sent them asking about it - unbelievable.
REI told me to take it to a professional cleaner, but only someone that really knows about cleaning down, but they don't know anyone in my area.
So, how best do I clean it? It must be possible to wash it myself.