[pct-l] ticket

In a message dated 10/11/2001 10:47:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CharlieJones@aol.com writes:

> What's his plea going to be? "I didn't have time," or "I meant to get a
> permit?" Both are kind of lame excuses, aren't they? I'm sorry that it had
> turn out this way, but ...

Yeah but Charlie, didn't you use a huge loop hole in applying for multiple
permits for the entire PCT when you only intended on hiking sections?

If hikerrob wants to take his time and try to beat it in court, he probably
can.  At least he wouldn't be beating the system.  ; )

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---