[pct-l] The Old Scout section hikes.

Greetings,

I to am hiking in sections, so far A, B, C in order. Some notes, Hauser Creek
is most certainly dry NOW and probably was back in June. Carry as little as
possible, as this 21 mile section can be done as a one day trip with a day
pack.  Although 21 miles, this section is only 6 miles of straightline
distance and help is not far away.

I have hiked 350 miles alone and love it. I also love meeting people along
the way. If you are going to all of this trouble, why not go to Laguna Lodge,
if you are going to all that trouble why not to Scissors Crossing. You will
get stronger each day! Hiking on,

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---