[pct-l] Hobbit is home

Hi PCT Friends.  I completed my hike last week and have been decompressing.
It was a 69 day southbounder from Manning Park to Northern California.  I
got to meet most of the northbound thruhikers, but only for a few minutes
each; a southbound hike can get a little lonely.  Anyway, it was a great
hike, but it's good to be back as well.  I'm looking forward to
participating in the list discussions once again.  I'll let you know when I
upload new stuff from this hike to my website.
Happy trails, Hobbit