[pct-l] My PCT Journal

I've begun posting my journal entries for the rest of this year's hike.  =
All entries for the period ending July 31, 2001 are now on line.  =
Hopefully, entries for August 1 - September 18 will be posted within the =
next week.

My 2001 PCT journal is located here:

http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/RMpct2001jrnl.html

Brawny is also hard at work at her PC working on her journal.  We =
appreciate the interest that has been shown, and we will have them =
completed and on line as soon as possible.

David Mauldin

To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom
http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws=20

multipart/alternative