[pct-l] aquamira

<< If I remember right, Aquamira is also sold directly by the company in
 Canada. It is also available in larger quantities that makes it much more
 affordable. Unfortunately, I can't find their web site or remember where
 I found it. It was connected to a thread about using grapefruit seed
 extract as a water purifier (can't find that now either), not sure if it
 was on this site or another. Any help? >>

Their label lists it as Seamgrip Aquamira, manufactured for McNett
Corporation, Bellingham, WA  98227 USA.  I see no web address on the label,
but a search on one of these names may produce more information.