[pct-l] Tarpent Update & Website Move

This is to announce that I have posted a major update to my Tarptent site
and that the site has moved to:

  http://homepage.mac.com/hshires/pcthike/tarptent/tarpdesign.html

(thanks to Apple Computer for providing the Mac community with free web
space)

The site update consists of more photos, printable patterns, plans for
beaks and floors, and a new design for a 2-person version: the
Tarptent-for-2.  Thanks to Ron Moak (and others who have e-mailed their
requests for a 2-person version) for his inadvertent
nudging-by-implementation to get the thing built.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.  Time permitting, I can
probably build a few for those who are interested.

<Rant On>
I would have preferred not to move the site but Earthlink is killing my
web space as part of their purchase of JPS/Onemain and is not leaving a
forwarding address.  They have kindly provided me with 10 MB of new
webspace with which I'm supposed to stuff my 17 MB site.  Gee, thanks
Earthlink!
<Rant Off>

Thanks,

Henry Shires

ps Those of you who have links to my site (both tarptent & PCT journal),
please update your sites to reflect the new link(s).  The existing site
on www.jps.net is going away on September 22.  Sorry about that (see Rant
above).