[pct-l] h2o filters???

I've had good results with the PUR Level-2 filter (according to the sports
shop I bought it in, level-1 merely adds iodine). The cartridge is about
half the price of the filter ($65 for filter , ~25 for cartridge)  It's a
pump filter so it can bit a bit bulky, but it isn't too heavy.  There are
also out there "scoop-and-slurp" filter. These you just screw onto your
bottle and...well you figure it out.  I am unsure as to the reliability of
those.

--
Andrew West
awest00@umail.ucsb.edu