[pct-l] Extremists

I have been thinking a lot about extremists lately.  I've been forming this
idea that most of the evil things in this world have come about from one
extremist group or another.

. . . but then, of course,  . . .

 . . . I realized that I belong to one of those extremist groups! ! !

. . . however, in this extremist group I have found absolutely no evil.
God bless you, long distance hiking extremists!

Damn, there goes another good stereotype I was trying to formulate!

Greg "Strider" Hummel

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---