[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[pct-l] getting to Manning

I was born in B.C. and we are leaving in the morning for Saskatchewan and
For the first time in many years I will take my passport and my
naturalization papers.  I do
not want any hassle at the border.....

Going up, you deal with the Canadians, coming back into the States you deal
with the Americans.

If you do not have any of the above then I think your birth certificate and
Drivers License and
your Social Security Card would get you back in.

I am not anticipating any borders being closed now.
Marge (the old gal)

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of JohnFayeNeff
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 5:39 PM
To: pcnst@oakapple.net; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] getting to Manning

A copy of your birth certificate/naturalization papers would probably be in
order.  Just in case.
Crest Rider