[pct-l] time off for long distance hikes

Tom,
> "

FYI:   "std"  stands for "sexually transmitted disease"

. . . not that I have any first hand experience with this subject nor am I
any kind of expert on this subject.

Regarding finding time off to take 6 months from your life:  I agree,
priorities are it.  I wasn't in transition, confused, bored or uninvolved
when I decided to hike the PCT.  I simply made the opportunity. Money, school
and college basketball were serious obstacles for which solutions were found
or simply presented themselves.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

multipart/alternative