[pct-l] Amazing Disaster Gift!!!

***non-pct post ahead***

All - we have all heard of GE giving $20 million, MS giving $10 million, Coca-Cola $12 million, Cisco $4 million...etc, etc.

Now check this out:  A Taiwanese chipmaker (2nd largest in the world) has offered to give $100 MILLION!!!!!  This comany is not even American!!

Here is a news link about it: http://www.taipeitimes.com/news/2001/09/14/brief/0000011003

I was so blown away that I researched the company's website and wrote the company's investor relations contact (the only one that i could find) to thanks them.  If you want to write the company as well, the email is: Richard_Brown@via.com.tw

Their website is: http://www.viatech.com/jsp/en/index.jsp

peace!
dude in Tx