[pct-l] We're still standing

(Don't worry, the attachment is patriotic, not religious!!)

We are hurt, but we are stronger now.
Long Live the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
One nation under God.

God bless,
Vic

PS

JoAnn, I'm sure we would disagree on many things but your point on
"extreme" is good to make. Without balance in our lives and actions, a
lot of harm is done. Balance is necessary in everything - work,
play,eating, exercise (I can't hike all the time, sometimes I need to
mtn. bike!!), rest, spending and not spending, helping, giving,
receiving, talking, listening, etc. Unfortunately, most of us seem to
error on the side of serving self rather than others, my needs are more
important that yours, etc. We need to be more fanatical about showing
understanding, compassion, love, doing good and speaking out against evil
(love the sinner, hate the sin).

Thanks for listening.

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative