[pct-l] World news on the trail & fanatics (longish)

i agree.  "fanatic" is an unclear word.  i consider those Christains who bomb abortion clinics to the fanatics on the same level terrorists.

tom is right, people have done horrible things in the name of religion.  usually when you look at it, these acts have nothing to do with personal salvation, elightenment, love, forgiveness, or anything that most major religions support.  these evil acts are almost always in support of political agendas, NOT religion.