[pct-l] Light a Candle for Unity

I'm sure many of you have seen this by now, and for those
who haven't please participate and copy this email and send
it to everyone you know. It is action we can all take to make
a statement of unity and connection and love.

Celebrate life by lighting a candle this Friday at 7 pm Eastern
time.

Namaste, Margo

I feel in light of the events that have happened this week and
how most of us would like to help or pay tribute to the
victims of this unfathomable tragedy and their families that
you should be made aware of this information.

This Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. EST step out your door, stop
your car, or step out of your establishment and light a candle.
We will show the world that Americans are strong and united
together against terrorism.

Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.  We need to
reach everyone across the United States quickly.

The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT
TOLERATE TERRORISM.

We need press to cover this-- we need the world to see.

--
"At every moment of our life we have an
opportunity to choose joy."

Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist
Partnering you in having success,
freedom and joy in all areas of your life
970-704-9336    fax 970-704-9346
margo@tothesummit.com
http://www.tothesummit.com

Celebrating The Journey is a free, weekly
email newsletter, full of resources and
quotes, humor and coaching to support you
in having the life you REALLY want. Visit
http://www.tothesummit.com to subscribe.