[pct-l] pocket rocket

I used the MSR pocket rocket this summer at altitude with no problems.  I
spent 10 days in the San Jauns in Co and even Mt Rainier.  I used it alot at
10,000 and 12,000 ft and the little sucker didn't even flinch, it blasted
out boiling water as if it were in the low lands.  It could use a wind
screen, it seemed a bit cheese in even a light breeze.  The fuel canisters
didn't seem to last long either, and there expensive too.  I don't know how
it will handle the snow and cold.  When I was on Rainier I did all my
cooking at camp Muir and avoided a snowy kitchen and it didn't seem too cold
out anyway, but some people say you have to keep the canister warn to get
the most out of it.  I don't know about that, but I do know I'm definitly
not going to use it to melt snow.